Saturday, February 12, 2011

Progress Report

Well&Fit Community Challenge 2011 Progress Report Results

of 16 respondents

On track to reach 12 week goals
Nutrition: 43%
Physical Activity: 56%
Personal Growth: 50%

56% have lost weight

Total pounds lost as reported 47.1

50% have changed exercise routine

75% have changed nutritional behaviors

75% are keeping a journal

356 total days exercised

56% feel different about self

You guys are doing great stuff here!!!

Remember if you are not on track come talk to us, let us help get you there.

Some mentioned their 12 week goals have changed since the beginning. That happens and demonstrates growth. Rewrite them using the SMART goal principle to keep you reaching for that next point.

2 comments:

  1. It sure sounds like I am missing some great stuff and everyone is doing so well. Have to say that I am enjoying the warm weather and sun here in Southern California. Keep moving and see you soon!!! Happy Birthday Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that setting the nutrition goal causes me to be always aware of it when I choose foods and when I see whats in the fridge for meal planning. In the past I'd just eat whatever was around. Portion sizes are what I'm focusing on now since I usually stuff myself when I eat and I'm finding I can be full on less.

    ReplyDelete