Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More to come

29 days into the challenge. 

On 10/21/10 we discussed specific goals. Some are feeling pleased with your progress toward the 10 week goals. Others are seeking greater change. Where ever you lie on the spectrum I would encourage going back to day one. Robin Grace talked to us about our thoughts. Do we sabotage our selves, at times, with our own thoughts? I know I do. My personal drive to excel can actually prevent me from trying. Do we make excuses without actually looking at barriers to reaching our goals. My take home thought for this 1/2 way point: 1. celebrate your successes  2. look closely at your "failures" and make them an opportunity for learning. Searching for wellness is a life long journey.

The challenge for this week is to volunteer for a community organization or event that is out of the norm for you. You will have until Thurs. the 4th to complete for an additional point. Remember those points may lead to cash...

If you see Phyllis Sage give her a big pat on the back for reaching her goal of climbing Ripinsky to the tower. Thanks to Kim Larson and Tina Olsen for providing the support she needed. You Go Girls!! I am proud.
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment